Saturday 20 November 2010

Photography Research

I  have researched many front cover's and main images that I could potentially use in a similar way in my own music magazine front cover. I would like my main image on my front cover to be either a long shot image or a mid-shot image. I would also like the camera to be taken at eye-level, this will symbolize that my music  artist is an equal to the readers of my magazine, and not superior or inferior. My contents page  may however be taken at a bird's eye level just to vary the amount of shots I have and to make them not all look the same. I would also like the lighting in my main image for my front cover to be mainly artificial lighting, so the attention is directly on my featured  artist. Artificial lighting will also eliminate any distractions such as shadow's and objects etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment