Wednesday 5 January 2011

evaluation question 2


In what ways does your music magazine use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of a real music magazine?

I have chosen to do my music magazine on the music genre music magazine Rnb. I will be challenging conventions using several different methods such as incorporating other genres into the magazine. Also by bringing some other unexpected ethnic background into the scene. This will challenge the typical codes and conventions of an Rnb magazine as the typical Rnb magazine usually features black African american male and female artists however my magazine will be similare but slightly more diverse. The other codes and conventions I will be using are the basic ones such as date issue, barcodes, images and headlines etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment