Wednesday 5 January 2011

evaluation question 4

How does your media product represent particular social groups?

My music magazine represents different social groups and backgrounds as in my magazine I have decided there will be a female black afro-Caribbean music artist featured on the main image of my magazine. Also on the contents page I have decided to use a range of ethnic music artists and fashion moguls to promote and celebrate diversity in culture for example on my contents page not only do I have my featured artists on the contents page I incorporated two female music artists one of mixed rice heritage and another of Caribbean. I also intend to have one female artist from a Latino background or Philippine background.

an example of a targeted music magazine is orginization/ magazine is BET, which stands for black entertainment television which directly appeals to the audience of black afro- carribean and other ethnic minority groups such as latino, mixed race etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment