Wednesday 5 January 2011

evaluation question 3


  How do you attract/ address your audience?   
                         
My mode of address is going to be mainly aimed at an ethnic background such as Afro-Caribbean, Latin; it is also going to be aimed at an older teenage group especially from age 16-19. The design of my front cover is going to attract a specific audience as the strap line, masthead and lures are going to be colourful and eye catching. My main image on the front cover is also going to attract my ideal audience and readers as we’ve promoted a particular type of headphones that most people of that age group want/ have already which will show that my music magazine is current and up to date. My music magazine would publicize itself on music channels and music related adverts especially on adverts that that particular age group would watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment