Wednesday 5 January 2011

evaluation question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the process of my production for my music magazine I learnt how to use several technical programs such as Photoshop, pages, on a MAC computer.


The main advantages of using Photoshop was that it enabled me to change the lighting of my picture which as a whole made the picture look completely different and more professional thus giving the illusion that my featured artists was a real artist and that the magazine I was producing was real. 

However one of the few disadvantages of using such advanced software such as Photoshop is that it can get really confusing and if you don’t know what your doing you may get really confused. One thing I really liked about Photoshop and pages is that once you did get the hang of the software it became really easy and fun to use, also considering this is the first time I properly and consistently used Photoshop I think I did really well in editing my pictures and making them look as professional as possible.



Using a mac computer for the first time consistently was also really difficult at first especially, but within time I learnt how to use the software to a good standard which enabled me to finish my work quickly and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment